Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Painting The Kids' Room!

Lowynn's side of the room in progress....



Finished!
Oddessey's side in progress...





Finished!


Our lovely mess!
I made a big mess with the pink. Derrick though it was
pretty funny, so he had to take a picture of it!
I have wanted to paint their room ever since we moved in to our house! One morning I woke up and said, "I just got paid, so let's go buy some paint." Then Derrick started brain storming on what he could do with Lowynn's side, so then he was all for it. I didn't know how I was going to paint Oddessey's side, I just knew it was going to be pink and purple. Then I bought some stencils, and just came up with the idea as I went. So Lowynn's side was Derrick's project, and Oddessey's was mine. Surprisingly it was a lot of fun, and it turned out so cute!

2 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

I'm having the same problem on my blog! Maybe I should start a new one too. I love the kids room, I can't wait to see it in person! So cute, what a fun idea!

I like your top picture, by the way :)

Trista and Derrick Sprague said...

Yeah, I had to use Derrick's email for this blog! Thanks, it was a lot of fun painting it!
The girl who took that picture did an amazing job, right? =)

Post a Comment