Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun Night!

Dinner at Goodwood.

Oddessey and Jaxyn 




Riding on the Trax.









At the Energy Solutions Arena.



 Doesn't he look sooo happy!




Since it was the last game the team came on to the court. 
Coach Corbin said a thank you to the fans for always sticking
by the Utah Jazz! Then the players threw basketballs into the crowd. 
We didn't get a ball, but it was fun to see the team doing that!


Riding back to Sandy on the Trax.



At Paul and Chris's house.




Derrick's dad bought us dinner and tickets to a Jazz game. It was a lot of fun! Derrick's sister Brandie, and brother-in-law Les went, too. It was the last game of the season for the Jazz, and they won! It was a close game all the way to the end! I thought for sure I wouldn't have a voice today, but I do! I guess I yell more then I thought. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment