Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Twinners!

When ever I have Derrick take a picture, I can't get him to get up. So the angle is not the best, but I wanted a picture of Oddessey and I, since we were matching. I love this little girl so much. She is my little princess, and is such a girl. Even though she loves superheroes, she still loves to play with dolls, loves to carry purses, and loves princesses. She is so much fun! I am so blessed to have her in my life, I love my little girl!
Lowynn loves his daddy! It's fun to watch how much he looks up to him, how he watches him when he's fixing things, or when he's playing! I love to see how much Derrick loves Lowynn, they are always rough housing, and playing with action figures. Or they wear capes and pretend to be Batman and Robin and run around the house. =) When Derrick's doing yard work, Lowynn will follow him around, and "help" daddy. I am so blessed to have them both in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment