Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me and My Kids!









I love being a stay at home mom! I love to watch my kids learn and grow! I hardly miss a moment of their lives, and I love that! Being a stay at home mom and knowing that my kids are learning most everything they know from me, is the most rewarding thing! At times it can be so frustrating and tiring, but it is worth every minute of it! Because, like I said, it is the most fun and rewarding thing any one could do! My heart melts when Lowynn comes up to me and says "I love you soo much, mommy!" or " Mommy, you look so beautiful." and he'll put his hands on my face or under my chin. My little Oddessey LOVES to give kisses! She'll come running up to me with her arms spread out yelling, "Mom! Mom!" Then she'll wrap her arms around me and give me a big hug and a big kiss! I love it! They make me so happy, and they keep me laughing all through out the day, with the things they say or do! I think that they are the best kids! I am truly blessed to have them both in my life! I love them so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment