Sunday, September 4, 2011

Carnival!

We went to the Payson carnival, and my kids had
so much fun! I love taking my kids to do the
things that I did when I was a kid! It is so much fun
to make the same memories with my kids that I made
with my family growing up! 




We were in line for him to ride the little dragon roller
coaster. He wanted to go on this ride so bad, I was
a little nervous that he wasn't going to like it, but....





 He absolutely loved it! I love that he doesn't get scared
by the bigger rides!
 This was us climbing up to go down the big yellow slide!

 I look like I'm really enjoying the slide, and Lowynn
looks so worried! I was laughing at Derrick, he's
always being silly. & Lowynn loved it, he was 
wanting to go on it again!

 I can't believe how big they're getting! They look so 
big sitting all alone on these rides!













I love Payson's celebration! It always reminds me of
when I was younger! I love making such fun memories with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment