Friday, December 30, 2011

My Most Precious Little Gifts!

My kids are starting to look so much older! It's sad! 

Oddessey is so pretty, I can't believe how much older she's 
starting to look, especially now that I'm able to do her hair. 
She is such a princess and is obsessed with the Disney 
movie Aladdin. She loves it! She has to watch it at least once 
a day, some times we watch it twice! She can recite a good 
part of the movie, and even sings along with the songs! Oh, how 
I love her! She is such a little drama queen and a girly-girl.
She loves her baby dolls, jewelry, and purses. She also 
loves to dress up like a pretty princess! She is so smart, and 
learns new words daily! 
I am so grateful to have her in my life!







Lowynn is my little prince! He is growing up quick, and is 
just too dang smart! He knows so much, and memorizes things
so well. He amazes me every day with the new things he knows.
He is so handsome and is still obsessed with Batman! He loves
anything superhero! He can name so many of them, even ones
that most people don't know. He can also name the villains. He
even knows the powers, abilities, and origins of a lot of them!
He's such a silly boy, and always makes me smile! I just love him!
 He is such a blessing to have in my life!







I love my kids SO much, they are my world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment