Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Year Fun!

Derrick was gone with his friend, Andy, so me and 
our kids were just hanging out. We decided to take
some funny pictures. Lowynn is just too dang cute! =)

 I had to tell her what to do, she didn't get the
concept of "make a funny face". =) So
I told her to stick her tongue out in the first one,
and I told her to close her eyes in the second one.
She didn't quite close her eyes, so we're kind of 
doing the same thing. 


 Love this one!



 Derrick goes with Andy and gets a comic book once
a month. He always sits in this chair and the kids
climb up on his lap. So I had to try to get a funny
face one with them.

 Then Derrick will read the comic to the kids. I think it's
pretty funny that they'll just sit on his lap and listen to it. I 
would think it would be quite boring for little kids, but 
apparently my kids enjoy them. Plus, it has superheroes in 
it, so I think that helps! 

I love my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment