Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was really nice. Derrick let me basically
 do nothing all day! =) He took care of the kids, and got
them everything they needed. Then for dinner we went to
my grandma Judy's. It was a fun day spent with family!

This is Lowynn, "climbing" the tree.


 Then Oddessey had to "climb" the tree as well.

 She was just off in her own little world, and she
was being so cute. I had to take some pictures of her!




 Lowynn loved the little puppies, he wouldn't leave them alone!




 Oddessey found this little skateboard, she said, "Look
it's a big boy skate." Then she climbed on it and did this.
So my mom, my aunt Shelley, and I all clapped and
said "yay". Then she did this...
 pouted! She didn't like that we were cheering
for her. She is just too funny!
Playing with one of the puppies!
 Oddessey saying her goodbyes. First with great grandma Judy.


 Then great grandpa Terry.
 Then grandma Terri Lynn.

 Lowynn would only say goodbye to his great 
grandma Judy. He forcefully went to his great
grandpa Terry, but only long enough for a quick kiss,
so I didn't get any pictures of it. 



 Then I had to take some pictures with my kids, who wouldn't
cooperate very well! Especially Oddessey, these were the best
we could get!




I love being a mother, it is the most rewarding thing 
ever! I sure do love my Lowynn and Oddessey, very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment