Friday, June 1, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Here's just a mix of things that we've been doing lately!

Celebrated Jay's birthday.







We've been playing outside A LOT!




 She was having a BLAST!






 I asked him to smile for me, and this is what he 
did. He is definitely his father's son! 
 They were looking at a spider, it was pretty cute. I had
to take some pictures!

Spending time with family!
This was Derrick's aunt Julie's baby shower.

 The parents to be! 
(She had Kamrie on Derrick's birthday!)



 Oddessey and Paytin eating some oranges. =)

 Lowynn and Paytin watching tv at grandma Teresa's.

This is a Memorial Day Barbecue/Home Evening with my family.

 Playing some games.


















Celebrated Derrick's birthday!





 Lowynn, trying to tie Robin to one of Derrick's balloons.
 Stewart and Erin joined us for Derrick's birthday dinner.
 Oh Derrick! 
(My eyes look half way closed in both of the pictures!)




Just some random pictures!

Oddessey was playing the drums with our groceries. =)


 At a softball game.

 Lowynn wearing a Batman hat. He's so dang cute! =)


I sure do love my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment