Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

Saturday night, our friends Andy and Natalie,
invited us to their ward Halloween party.
So we got all dressed up and went!
It was fun!






Then, of coarse, we went trick-or-treating on
Halloween night! It was so much fun! I 
loved how my kids would actually say
"trick-or-treat" when some one would open their 
door. Our kids are so polite, too. They would
always say "thank you" after they got their
 candy. 


 Our cute little Super family! =)

 That's their cousin, Paytin as piglet. 

 Digging into the candy. She was putting her
m&ms in her boots. =)
 She let me paint her nails, and do her hair. 
But, after trick-or-treating we took her headband
off, and her hair went kind of crazy. She's
so cute!


 Here's my handsome little superman.




I love Halloween! We try to do as much activities around
Halloween as we can! It's so much fun to get all 
dressed up, and let the kids dig into candy. My family
is the best! I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment