Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tyler and Ashley's Wedding!

My cousin Tyler, and his wife Ashley,
got married saturday. Their wedding
was Halloween themed.

This was their first dance. Their daughter
Jaelyn, was watching them. It was cute
I tried to take the picture when she was 
watching them, but she turned around when
I took the picture. It turned out cute, though!
 Derrick and Oddessey dancing.

 Oddessey wanted Abbie, and she was helping in
the kitchen. So Abbie sat her on the counter and
Oddessey ate some candy. =)
 Lowynn and Damien playing.
 Oddessey and Legend playing.
 This was their wedding cake. My grandma made it!

 This was their centerpieces.
 That's her bouquet, which my grandma made as well!
 This is where you would sign your name. The bowl
in the back, to the left had dry ice in it.
 This was the table where the desserts were.
The desserts were brown pudding with crushed oreos
and candy bones, and cookies that looked like witch fingers.
The drink was apple cider.
The wedding line

 My little Batman boy! =)
 Derrick, going to still their gifts! 
 Derrick, being difficult!
 Decorating the car! My cousin Abbie, Tyler's
cousin Ashley, and my cousin Jake's girlfriend Ashley.










 Had to get a picture of me! Since I helped! =)
 My kids were so worn out! Oddessey
fell asleep on my mom's lap, and Lowynn 
didn't want to close his eyes, since Jeffery had
his game on, but he was so tired!
It was a pretty wedding, Tyler and Ashley looked
so happy. They both couldn't stop crying, either!
It was a long day, but it was fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment