Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Is So Busy!

We had a few things we needed to get done before 
Stewart's wedding. We stayed pretty busy! One saturday, we
went to Derrick's dad, Jay's house for breakfast. Then we
had to head out and get Derrick and Lowynn fitted for their
tuxes, then Oddessey and I needed new shoes for it. So
we spent all day shopping!

At Jay's house, playing in water.









Oddessey wasn't so sure about this, she was acting
like she didn't want to be on it, it was pretty funny.


But Lowynn loved it.
So, when we got back to the van, Lowynn was saying
that Robin was gone. We asked him where he was, & he 
said that Oddessey dropped him by the shoes. He made sound
effects, and hand motions when describing the fall. =) We were like,
Why didn't you tell us when he fell? We parked at the north 
entrance of the mall, and she dropped him in payless which is on 
the east side. So we drove to the east side, and Derrick got out, I
parked the van. I walked over to get in to the passenger side, 
but I couldn't open the door. It was locked! I guess when I got
out, I bumped the lock button. Luckily, I left the van running, and 
had the ac on, because it was hot! The kids were buckled in, so
Derrick and I had to yell at the top of our lungs, and coach 
Lowynn on how to get out of his seat belt. It took a good 
10 minutes, and I'm sure people walking by us were wondering 
what in the heck was going on! Lowynn was getting frustrated, 
and was telling us to just push the button. We told him, we can't, 
because the remote is in the van. Once he got out, he climbed to 
the front seat and unlocked the door. He said, "I couldn't hear you, 
you guys needed to talk louder." We were like, we were yelling. 
Then we thought, well we just taught Lowynn how to get out of his 
belt! =) We had to be back home, so I could finish a slideshow 
for the Little Miss Santaquin pageant, and Derrick had to 
get ready to perform. It was quite the experience!

They were all tuckered out from a long day of shopping!



Then, a few days later, Karree and I had to get last
minute things for Erin's bachelorette party. We brought
the kids with us, and I took some pictures. =)




Thursday, me and my kids met Derrick for lunch.

 He "had" a spider. =)



 That same day, we went with my sister in-laws to eat.





 He thought he was so cool.
 They always hold hands, they are just too cute!

Later, I had to stop at the store to buy some last minute
things that we needed before the wedding. My kids 
insisted that they ride the truck. =)






It was such a busy week, it's crazy how busy life can get!
It was a lot of fun getting to visit family, but I'm ready
to slow down! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment