Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth Of July!

We went to my grandma and grandpa's house for
the 4th of July. We had a bbq, the kids played, the
grown ups visited, and then we watched a movie. Even
though we didn't get to have fireworks, it was still 
a lot of fun!

 My aunt Patti brought poppers for the kids, my 
kids had fun with them!








 Derrick brought his guitar with, and played for a little bit.

 Damien and Lowynn were being little buddies,
it was cute!
 My mom looks like her smile is a little forced! =)


 My aunt Brenda had such a fun idea. She had a little 
snack/popcorn stand. The kids each got 10 tickets, and
if they helped clean up after dinner they got extra ones. Then
when we started the movie they were able to go use their 
tickets to get some treats. The kids loved it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment