Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend!

Saturday morning, we had a funeral to go to. It was my dad's 
little sister's funeral. All though funerals aren't fun things, 
it was a lot of fun seeing every one. I don't get to see my 
dad's family very often.











After the funeral, we headed to Lehi.
Stewart and Erin went with us to Thanksgiving
Point's Dinosaur museum. It was a lot of fun. Our kids
were running around going crazy, they acted like they
never get out of the house. It was pretty funny. Our
kids enjoyed it, and I would say we did, too!


 I think my kids were a little confused 
that the fish weren't swimming. 



 Derrick and I were really smiling in this picture. Erin
hit her head on the glass, and was making fun of herself.
In doing so, she actually hit her head harder the second
time. It was pretty funny! (Sorry Erin, I had to share!) =)











 Oh, Derrick!























 I have some pretty handsome boys!
 I'm not sure why Lowynn has a sad face in this picture. He
is such a dork!


 Being dead, I guess to fit in with everything 
else in the museum. =)

 I know Lowynn shouldn't be sitting on that, we
told them what seemed like 500 times, to stay off 
of them. This was towards the end, and we had kind
of given up with telling them to get off. Good
parenting, I know. =)






 It's going to eat us!


 Derrick and Stewart bought bugs to eat. I actually 
ate one, and they just tasted like sunflower seeds to us.

 Oddessey looks funny in this picture.

 I can't remember what she was saying, but she's pretty cute. =)

 All tuckered out!

Then later, Erin and Stewart came over to our house.

Oh you know, they're just doing the manly thing and
chopping some wood. Inside joke. =)




 Then we decided to make a music video. (Which is under 
this post.) It was so much fun! We laughed pretty good! 
We did that most of the day, though. I think we 
have too much fun! =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment