Friday, August 10, 2012

Playing At Grandma Teresa's

Teresa invited us over to have lunch and let the 
kids play in the pool. The kids had a blast! It's so
much fun to see all of the little kids running around
playing together. They are all growing up so fast!






 Shaylie was spraying Paytin with the hose. =)
 Oddessey, relaxing!











 Lowynn got stung on his thumb by a honeybee, so
he was done playing in the water. The story behind it
is pretty funny. So I asked him how it happened, 
and he seemed upset that I was asking him.
I thought it seemed like something was up, so
I asked him a few more times later in the day. I
asked him if the bee was on the grass, and he 
touched it, or if it was flying and he hit it, or if it 
landed on his thumb. He would answer with a stern,
"no", and give me a look. The next day it was swollen
and itchy, so I put some cream on it and a band aid. 
As I was finishing, I said, "Dang honeybee, huh?" And
Lowynn said, "Yeah, I was trying to squish it and it 
stung me." The truth came out! He was trying to squish
it with his index finger and thumb, so he got stung. I'm
betting that he won't be doing that any time soon! =)
 Oddessey and Shaylie playing.



It was a fun day out in the sun. Enjoying the company of family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment