Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Santaquin Days

Friday night was fireworks. My kids loved them!

 Being silly!


 Watching the fireworks.











Saturday morning was the parade.

 Playing Lowynn's gameboy, trying to kill
some time before the parade starts.





 The kids, waiting for some candy to be thrown.




After the parade, it's fun in the park!

Lowynn had so much fun. He wanted to play
on these all day! =) The first one he wanted to go
on was the Batman one, and he was wearing a Batman
shirt. But when isn't he wearing one? =)


 I couldn't get Oddessey to go on them, she wanted
to just watch. Except for one of them, she wanted 
to go on. So I sent her up with Lowynn, and she just 
stood up at the top. She was up there for like 5 minutes,
Lowynn even tried to get her to go down the slide.
She refused, so she climbed back down, and the guy
had to hold the line so that she could climb down. I 
was recording it, so I don't have any pictures of that.
But it took her for forever to get down, and the kids 
were getting antsy. It was quite embarrassing, I was all
by myself, too. But it was pretty funny! =)



 Derrick and Tyler at their booth. 


Then Saturday night, there was fireworks again.



 Fish faces! =)
 Lowynn's wonderful photography. =)










It was a fun filled weekend, spent with family! I'm
so lucky to be where I grew up, keeping traditions that 
I did when I was growing up. I love my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment