Monday, August 22, 2011

Abbie and Nick Tie The Knot!!!


My cousin got married over the weekend, and at 
the ring ceremony Oddessey was the flower girl. =)






 My cousin, Abbie, with her dad, ready to walk
down the isle. 
Getting ready

 The happy couple =)
 Our cute little family. =)
 This is the picture I want at the top of our blog!!!
 Oh how I love them! They are just sooo cute!

 Lowynn wouldn't smile, so he did this. Tara
was like, "Well, in attempt to be difficult, you just made
a really cute picture." =)


 Oddessey is so pretty! 
My cousin Kaydee, sister of the bride, caught the
bouquet. =)
 The couple's first dance.

 The decorated truck.
 My cousins Patience and Legend.
 I didn't really decorate, since I was taking the pictures,
but I had to take a picture of me. Just so you knew I
was there. =) Tara's in the background.
 The older one in the picture is the maid of honor,
Arianne, she's also the sister of the bride.

These pictures are of the line dancing after the reception.
Some how they got all jumbled and mixed up. I am
not about to try to put them back in order. So I'm just
going to leave them as they are.
There are some really great photos! Derrick had
everyone laughing!



 They played a slow song, and Derrick danced
with Oddessey. It was pretty cute. =)







It was a long day, but it was fun! I am so happy for Abbie and Nick! The wedding was really cute, it was so Abbie! I wish them the best! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment