Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Santaquin's Celebration

First we went to the parade. Lowynn didn't even care
about catching the candy. We grabbed a few 
pieces, and he was ready to go back to the grass!










Then we went to the park, and watched Derrick
perform. (I'll post those videos later.) Then we
 walked through the car show, and then went to lunch.

Later, they have fireworks and we always sit on our
lawn to watch them. It was a fun day, and the 
fireworks were a fun way to end it!




 =)
 He's just like his dad! Has to goof off
whenever I try to take a picture!





Lowynn thought Derrick was being so funny.
You can tell that he was laughing.
 Now, both Lowynn and Oddessey are laughing!
They were laughing pretty hard. You can see
the veins in Lowynn's neck! =)
 Now the fireworks had started! (It looks like
 Derrick had gotten tired and fell asleep! Jk)

I love my family sooo much! I love making all these memories! One's that my kids will hopefully cherish and remember always! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment