Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Weekend

First we went to Sizzler's for lunch with our
friends Andy, Natalie, and their daughter.


 This is their daughter, Cambria. She was eating
ice cream. 
 This is Andy feeding Derrick some ice cream. =)

Then we went to Andy and Natalie's, we played a 
board game, basketball, the boys played
with water noodles =), my kids ran through the
sprinklers, and we had a bbq. It was quite eventful.

 My kids love Andy's dog Ace. He's really good 
with them.

 My kids got in on the water noodle fight, too. It 
was cute.





I forgot, Andy helped Derrick figure out what
was wrong with his truck.

My kids, running through the sprinkler.


 My kids were just running around, and
they were thinking it was pretty funny.


 Playing basketball


 Andy gave me a break, and played basketball
with Oddessey on his back. I was getting
tired of chasing her around. =)
It was a very fun filled day. We were outside almost all day. It's fun 
to just get outside and play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment