Monday, August 22, 2011

Payson Pool

Friday night was my dad's work party. First we
had dinner at the park by the pool, and the 
kids, and Derrick, played on the park for 
a little bit. We had to wait for everyone to 
get out of the pool. It was really nice, since his 
work reserved it, there wasn't too many people there. 


 He started at the bottom and worked his way to the
top by hopping up and down on the poles with his
hands.


 She absolutely loved the pool. She loves the tub, so 
I figured she would love this!


 He loved it as well, but he freaks out whenever water
touches his eyes or ears. Oddessey doesn't even care
when the water gets on her.








 This is my cousin Colton, he stayed with us.  My other
family members that came left when we were able to
go swimming!
 Derrick
 She does this in the tub, too. I love how she loves 
the water! I always have, too! My mom always called
me her little fish. =)



 Derrick told me to take the pictures of
him off, he says he looks stupid. =) But 
I'm leaving them up.




It was so much fun! Lowynn keeps asking to go back! It was free this time, so maybe we'll go again. Plus, I didn't swim, I was too busy taking pictures and videos! I'm glad that my kids aren't scared of the water! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment