Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Having Fun!

Lowynn was having so much fun driving this! It's
his cousin Jaelyn's, and they were having a blast!





 We watched my cousins kids, while they went to a 
crash derby. I thought it was cute that Jaelyn and 
Oddessey have the same pj's, so I had to take a pic.
Plus, they all look cute, they were watching a movie.
Jaelyn is my cousin's daughter, and her and Lowynn have so much fun together. Lowynn's just a month older then her, so they're really close in age. I am 5 months older than Tyler, my cousin, and we were really good friends growing up. It's fun to still have a close relationship with extended family. That's one reason why I love living in Santaquin! All my relatives do, too. & we always have barbecues, and are able to celebrate every one's birthdays! I'm glad my kids get to grow up with their cousins like I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment